Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THREE.
-I'm going to miss all of the friends I've made here. Not just with the other ISU students I came with, but also the kids I met at the CLM (my school here in Spain.) We have had so many great memories together. It's going to be weird not seeing these people every day! It was great being able to find a group of friends here that I could connect with, and it's going to be weird going home and not being with people who fully understand the experience we've been through. I was talking with some friends the other day about how great it's going to be to go home and be able to tell our friends and family about Spain. However they won't really get it. The friends we made here will though, and we'll definitely keep in touch so that we can remember our time in Spain.

-I'm looking forward to the fun summer ahead of me. Even though the weather here in Spain has been summer weather for the past 2.5 months, it'll be nice to not have school, and enjoy the summer with my friends and family. I'm excited for the concerts we have planned to go to this summer, as well as baseball games, and even simple things like playing wiffle ball in the backyard with the siblings, driving around town with the windows down, or going to the Lisle pool. I'm excited to eat burgers on the grill with corn on the cob and watermelon! Everything is just better in the summer!

I had my Civilization and Culture final this morning, so that means I only have one final left tomorrow at 1pm then I'm done. Today after my final I planned on enjoying the day here, but it was kind of overcast so I came home and packed up! It's so weird. But good news, everything fit!! (I think I've gotten my good packing skills from Dad) Hopefully the sun breaks through this afternoon so I can enjoy the weather and get some studying done!

No comments:

Post a Comment