Sunday, May 17, 2009

FIVE.
-I'm going to miss the outdoor cafes. One of my favorite things to do here was meet up with friends at a cafe for coffee, or churros con chocolate. We really should have these back home!

-I'm looking forward to driving again. It's going to be very weird the first time, after not driving in 5 months but I'm excited!

Last night I met up with Jenna for coffee, then went to 8:00 mass. It was so weird to think that that's my last time going to church here. I'm going to start speaking Spanish responses when I go to mass back home now!

Nick graduated from U of I yesterday. It's crazy to think he's done with school now! I'm sad I couldn't be there, and I won't see him until the end of June because he's going to Europe on Wednesday for 3 weeks with some of his friends, lucky him!!

Today I'll be busy studying for my finals this week, and enjoying the nice weather! I still can't get over that I'm leaving here on Thursday for Madrid. Time is just going by so fast, and I definitely have mixed emotions about leaving here.

No comments:

Post a Comment