Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eight.
-I'm going to miss going to church here. I was happy to found a church about a 10-15 min. walk from my house that I LOVE going to. That's one thing I will definitely miss about Spain, and Europe in general. Their churches are BEAUTIFUL. Every single one. They're so detailed and just so different from the US, in ways that I love. It's also amazing to think of how old they are, yet they still look the way they do!

-I'm looking forward to having my cell phone back. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to kind of be "out of reach" and not receiving texts/phone calls all the time. However, I'm excited to be able to be able to talk to my friends whenever I want, and be on the same TIME ZONE as them so I don't have to worry about not being able to talk to them until I'm getting ready for bed :)

Today was my first day of finals! I was off to a rocky start when I woke up at 8:06, for my 8:30 final (normally I have to leave by 8) So needless to say, I jumped out of bed, changed, brushed my teeth and was out the door. No worries though because thanks to practically running there, I made it in time with 5 minutes to spare! My Literature final was first, then I had an hour and a half break until my History of Art. I feel really confident about both of them, I knew everything on the tests! Those were probably my 2 hardest finals out of the 5 that I have to take, so I'm definitely relieved to get those out of the way!

It's surprisingly cloudy and low 60's today. I was hoping to lay out after my finals today and finally enjoy the sun after these past few days of studying! Looks like I can get a head start on studying for my other finals now. I think I'm going to go out tonight, as my last night to go out in Spain :( That way I can study the rest of the weekend, and start getting all my things together.

I hope everyone's having a great week! I leave for Madrid a week from today! I can't wait to see everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment