Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TEN.
-I'm really going to miss the beautiful weather. Today was another beautiful day. Sunny and in the 80's. I know Chicago has warm sunny summers, but humidity is a killer. It's been really nice here, but today the heat actually reminded me of when my family vacationed to Mexico. The sun was super strong, and I could only sit outside for about an hour before I got too hot and just had to come in. This kind of weather is good if you're by the ocean or a pool :) Nonetheless, I will miss coming home from school every day and just hanging out in the sun reading, listening to my ipod, tanning, or socializing with friends.

-
I can't wait to get home and get back into my regular routine there & WORK. I'm definitely ready to see the numbers in my back account go up, instead of just withdrawals. I'm still waiting to hear back about a summer camp counselor position, but as of right now I'll be back at Panera on Sundays, probably a night or two at American Eagle, and tutoring one of the boys I used to babysit a few times a week! I'm ready to get back into my routine, just like how I developed one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment