FOUR.
-I'm going to miss walking everywhere. I know I'm looking forward to driving but that' just because I haven't in so long. Being able to walk everywhere goes along with the relaxed lifestyle here. Although many spainards walk really slow, it's fun to be able to walk to the grocery store, school, shopping, etc. Or just take a casual stroll on a nice day :)
-I'm looking forward to American food. I think the food here is one of the main things I don't like. Certain dishes are good, but I miss my American food! I'm also excited to be able to eat what I want, when I want it. I'm most excited for: fruits & vegetables, GOOD lunch meat sandwiches, meat, milk, cereal, and of course all the fast food/restaurants I've missed!! (Can't forget about those free refills either!)
Today I had my Grammar final and it went really well! I only have 2 more left, one tomorrow and one on wednesday so I'll be busy studying for those these next two days. Some people from my program leave for Madrid tomorrow because their plane leaves Wednesday morning...that's insane. Slowly everyone is leaving :( I'm super excited to get home but I'm really going to miss Granada. I wish I could just take everyone I love back home and bring them here. Then life would be perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment