Friday, May 8, 2009

2 weeks left!

What a great week in Granada! The weather was great so I was a busy bee and out every day after class, which made this week just fly by! My presentation on Thursday for my culture class went really well! I can't believe finals start next week! My friend Sally went home today. That makes this all surreal that I leave here 2 weeks from today! (U of I's program ended a little before ours because they were at a different school here.) Today I went with some friends from school back to Salobreña beach! The weather was high 80's/90 there so it was a perfect day for the beach! So weird that that's my last time, I've gotten used to being on the Mediterranean :) I have 2 finals next Thursday so I'm going to spend the rest of this weekend making study guides for those.

I know these next 2 weeks are going to fly by, because the weather's supposed to be nice, and I'll be busy studying for finals! I'm going to continue taking lots of pictures and enjoy the rest of my time here! I'm excited because my fam is planning on going to Buca di Beppo for dinner the night I get back! I CAN'T WAIT FOR GOOD FOOD!!!!!!!

I got another card from my mom today--I LOVE when I get those!! :)

I hope everyone has a great Mothers Day weekend!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment