Saturday, May 16, 2009

SIX.
-I'll miss traveling. Not only to other countries, but even just weekend trips to the beach! Even though there are still countries I would like to see, I know I'll be back to Europe someday and I can see them then! I met so many great people through traveling, and have had some great times that I will keep with my forever.

-I can't wait to straighten my hair with the CHI at home! The straightener we have here isn't the best one, and if I straighten it, it won't stay straight for the day. So I can't wait to really see how long my hair is now at home when I can straighten it!! :)

Last night was the party at my school, only in Spain right?? The man who works at the cafe in our school was the bartender. They had a dj, and we all had a fun time hanging out and dancing! The weather is beautiful again today so I'm definitely going to enjoy it! Tonight begins the studying for the rest of my finals and mass at 8!

I hope everyone's having a great weekend back home :)

**I added new pictures so be sure to check those out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment