I still can't get over how fast the weeks go by here! I only have four more classes left, and only 3 left for my tuesday/thursday classes, because during our last week of school, that thursday is the first day of finals!
On Friday Jenna and I went to the beach in Salobreña which is on the coast of Granada. It was a beautiful day for the beach! We left early Friday morning so we could get a full day there! It was fun to catch up with Jenna and reminisce on our time here in Spain, and talk about everything we're looking forward to in the states! Overall it was a very relaxing day, and a great opportunity to get some color, and for 11 euro bus ride roundtrip, who could beat that?
This morning I walked around and FINALLY finished my souvenir shopping!! It was absolutely gorgeous out so I spent the morning just walking around. After lunch I went to my usual spot on the steps to read. I'm excited because the 10 day forecast is showing 70's and sunny for this week! Everything is always much better when it's nice out :)
Next weekend I'll have to start studying for finals...I can't believe it's that time already! ISU's finals are this week, and most other schools finish up this week or next. It's crazy to think that all my friends back home are taking their finals now, and some are already on summer break! It's also weird to look in my planner now and see HOME on May 22. That day always seemed so far away, but now that I can actually see it, it's becoming more real that my time here is limited! I'm definitely going to enjoy my last days here and soak in everything I can!
I hope everyone's having a great weekend back home--see you all in 3 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment