Sunday, March 1, 2009

Time is flying!

Well this was definitely a more relaxing weekend. Friday night I met up with Sally for some ice-cream. It was good catching up with her as always!! Saturday the weather was cooler/rainy so I walked around for a little while during the day (last day for all the big sales!) I ended up not buying anything because I'd rather wait to buy more summer-y type stuff! Although, all the sandals and wedges and everything are starting to come out which is really exciting that warmer weather is coming!

Today is March 1st, and reality kicked in. I knew how fast the semesters seemed to fly by at ISU but I feel like time is going by even faster here!! I remember arriving in Granada early January and thinking, wow, May seems so far away, these next 5 months are going to be soooo long. Now, my mindset is completely different. In 3 weeks my parents and Tom will be visiting, and then the week after that (April 3-12) is my Spring Break. Easter is the last day of my Spring Break, and after that I really only have a month left here, and that's just crazy for me to think about. There's so much stuff I still want to do here and so many places I still want to see! I'm not one of those people who are counting down the days until we go home, as much as I miss home and everyone there, because I know that I only have a couple months left in Europe, and therefore I have to take full advantage of this opportunity because who knows when I'll be able to get the chance to come back.

This week the weather is supposed to be cooler/rainy/cloudy in Granada, but this weekend it's supposed start to warm up again and be sunny! So hopefully after this week we'll have good weather for awhile :)

We're going to start planning what we want to do over Spring Break. A couple girls and I were thinking about traveling throughout Spain and seeing some of the other cities because even though we're in Spain now, I've only seen Granada, Madrid, and Malaga, and there are so many other cities to see and things to do so I think that would be alot of fun!

Today's a typical Sunday. I went to mass at 12, and the rest of the day I'm just finishing up homework and hanging out. Maybe I can skype with the fam...it's been awhile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment