Well after what I thought would be a super slow week, turned out to go by really fast!
My days basically consisted of going to class, eating, and laying out in this beautiful weather!! I have midterms coming up in 2 weeks, so I've been busy preparing for those. Today I went on a field trip during my history of art class! We went to see some of the original arabian baths. It was really neat seeing how everything has held up over all these years, and to see what we're learning about in class in person! It's cool to be able to identify different parts of the architecture by name...such as the types of archways over the doors, or the different types of columns. How educational! I also met up with Sally today to get some gelato and talk about how excited we are to see our boyfriends so soon! We were like 5 year old girls, we couldn't stop smiling and giggling (I don't think the sugar in the ice-cream helped with that!)
My bus leaves for Madrid Saturday morning at 1:30, and it gets into the Madrid airport at 7am. I'm hoping to sleep on that so I am full of energy when Tom gets in around 10:30am! I can't wait to see him! We plan to spend the day Saturday walking around and exploring Madrid, and of course, getting Starbucks :) Sunday we're going to the Real Madrid soccer game. I'm SO excited for this. Going to a European soccer game is something I've wanted to do since I got here, and I'm so happy Tom gets to go with me because I know how into soccer he is!! It should be alot of fun! I've also checked the 10 day forcast, and it's showing sun and in the 70's every day which is always a plus!
Well I'm going to go get back to some homework!
Next time I post, Tom will be here!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment