I decided just to post 2 random things today:
1. I find it funny how alot of the stores here sell t-shirts with American phrases on them. Not just regular American phrases, really weird ones, that sometimes don't even make sense (whoever translated must not have done too great of a job!) I was reminded of this though today when one of my teachers today wore a bright purple shirt that said:
SHOW
YOUR
EMOTION!
(Keep in mind that teacher is probably in her late 40's) haha Crazy spainards!
2. I bought a new pair of cute/good walking shoes for spring now that I'm wearing capris & shorts! I decided to post some pictures (mostly for Carolyn because I know you would want to see them--the shoe lover herself!) I'm also posting my new boots that I bought awhile ago after my other ones started falling apart.
Boots! (Jo you would love them)
Spring flats!!
No comments:
Post a Comment