On my way to school this morning I thought of some more interesting Spain things.
I always see so many moms walking their kids to school in the morning. Unlike back home where many of us have to drive to school, and the kids that do walk, walk by themselves or with their friends. This just goes along with their lifestyle of walking everywhere. Also, it seems like every little kid has a backpack with wheels that they just roll to school!
Also, if you pay with credit card here, whether it be at a clothing store, convenience store, bakery, etc. they ALWAYS ask for a form of ID which is really good!
It was rainy once again this morning :( When I got out of class it had stopped, so I was able to take a few pictures of my school! They're in my Granada album.
We've been busy booking our hostels and train rides and everything for ITALY!! I can't believe I leave on Thursday!!
I also decided that I'm going to start taking pictures of the food I eat so you can get a better idea of what it is since I don't know what everything's called :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment