Well I´m going to be staying in the house I was originally put in.
My address for all of you who wanted it is:
Matilde Fernandez Romero
Andrea Navajiero N.6 1.C
Elvira
C.P. 18006 Granada España
I went into school this afternoon because my host mom said they had called this morning to see if I could come in and figure out what to do. The easiest thing for them to change so that I wasn´t walking home alone at night was to just change my schedule. So now none of my classes will be past 5:00pm here. However this also means that I´ll now need to take 1 maybe 2 classes of summer school, because those classes I was going to take here are only offered at night, oh well.
Until January 29, I´m still taking that one class every day for 4 hours, except now it´s from 9-1 instead of 4-8 which is good, and I´m also in the second building of the CLM (Center for Modern Languages-the part of the University of Granada where kids from outside of Spain go to class.) So this means I had no class today due to all this changing of my schedule!! haha So hopefully this will all work out. I´ll post more pictures soon, I´m hoping to take some of the city so you can see how pretty Granada is!! I´ll probably post more later!
Love from Granada,
Gina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
take some pictures of the University, we want to see what it looks like!
ReplyDeleteHopefully everything works out, and have fun! Stop being so stressed!