Sorry I haven't written in awhile, this was a very busy weekend!!!
On Friday after class, me and 4 other girls from ISU planned a week trip to Italy!! We're going from Jan 29-Feb 5. We bought out airfare because it was the cheapest we could find, and we're going to start planning exactly where we want to go and all those fun details later this week :)
Saturday morning we went on a 9 mile, 5 hour hike through the mountains!!! It was a PERFECT day for it too! I've included pictures of course! The first part of the hike was the most difficult, going uphill, I'm going to have buns of steel now!!! haha The view from the top was absolutely amazing. I can't even begin to describe how pretty it was, my pictures don't even begin to do it justice. It was an organized trip through the school that we go to, we're definitely going to go on more of these! We got a free t-shirt too which is always nice. We came home and took a long nap after a busy morning! Last night we went to a discoteca that was in a cave it was really fun! We met one of the bartenders there who went to ISU, talk about small world!!!
Today we're just hanging out, finishing up some homework, a typical sunday. This week we're going to start planning our Italy trip which will be fun!
Well I should probably get some work done and be somewhat productive today, hope everyone had a good weekend!! I'm jealous of everyone who has off of school tomorrow for Martin Luther King Jr. day!
Love & Miss you all!
Gina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment